Help me, I'm a Muslim

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

As a muslim, this guy obviously knew that no one would help him if they thought he was an infidel. More proof about the caring nature of the folks belonging to the cult called the "religion of peace (barf)"...

RIYADH - Riddled with bullets, BBC correspondent Frank Gardner pleaded for his life in the Saudi capital shouting to bystanders to help a fellow Muslim, a police officer said on Monday.
"I'm a Muslim, help me, I'm a Muslim, help me," the British father of two daughters cried in Arabic, the officer said.

Gardner was stretched on the road, covered in blood from multiple bullet wounds in a slum area of southern Riyadh known as a hotbed of hardliners.

A fluent Arabic speaker with a degree in Arab and Islamic Studies, he was carrying a small copy of the Koran, the Muslim holy book, a device used by Westerner reporters to try to reassure Islamist militants.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © The Flanstein